Shyest/Stupidest Person alive?

flake__

wow, that's a long time to think about an incident! that sounds really unfair, i'm sure you didn't sustain brain damage tho!

my sister severely bullied/controlled me for 14 years. I am only 18 so this is 4 years ago. I got myself out of it. She has never acknowledged she did anything to me let alone apologise!

But I have come to terms with this and pretty much let it go. If i can do this you can let go of your memory.

Way i see it in life it's all relative, there will always be people that had better situations than you, always people that had worse situations than you. So instead of obsessing about how you could have punished him, why not ask, what is best for me? To obsess about it or let it go. To feel good and look at the positives or become obsessed with negatives and bitter.

maggie

hey socialretahd..this guy sounds like a complete loser..and what he may have accomplished at college..and his money..don't make up for the fact that he's an insensitive jerk! I agree with flake, that the more you dwell and worry about it, the more you'll let it affect you negatively. As hard as it is, try to let it go..and focus on you..and the positive qualities you do have..cause we all have some..and don't let this jerks actions have any more effect on you :wink:

SocialRetahd

What do you think I should do now? I mean I finally had this guy in my sights and it was over for him. I finally could put him away, but I didn't.

I am having trouble living with this...

bleach

Banned
sorry man, youre just too funny. :lol: but its very unlikely you suffered any brain damage from one concussion. there are many people that have had several concussions without suffering any long-lasting effects. its usually when you have get to concussions in a very short time period that you would have a problem.

silentbutdeadly

zeroday said:
SocialRetahd said:
What do you think I should do now? I mean I finally had this guy in my sights and it was over for him. I finally could put him away, but I didn't.

I am having trouble living with this...

You should forgive him.
go over to his house, talk to him, give him a chance to apologize. put this behind you so you can live your life. good luck.

And don't get upset if he doesn't apologize.

But if you don't do this, I like what flake said up there. I also bet that he didn't take as much pleasure (if any) from what he did than you might think.

bigDean636

I hate to pile on, but...

He hasn't changed. Don't fool yourself. The only way he would have changed is if he wanted to change. If he actually has changed, he will let you know on his own.

Now, about the incident (this is going to sound cruel)...
Ironically, when you wrote about how you could've "told someone about it and gotten an assault on his record" as your retaliation is exactly the reason you would be a prime candidate for bullying. A "real mean" (as it were) would've confronted him right then and there, not moved to his seat and thought about reporting him. You've gotta stand up for yourself, man.

As for what to do now... just call the cops on him any time he has three or more friends over. Tell the police you can't take the racket anymore.

SocialRetahd

bigDean636 said:
A "real mean" (as it were) would've confronted him right then and there, not moved to his seat and thought about reporting him. You've gotta stand up for yourself, man.

As for what to do now... just call the cops on him any time he has three or more friends over. Tell the police you can't take the racket anymore.

I guess anyone with social phobia is not a "real mean", BIG dean.

Thanks for your amazing and unique insight. I had no idea that telling someone would have been the better thing to do and I hadn't questioned this till you just told me.

bigDean636

SocialRetahd said:
bigDean636 said:
A "real mean" (as it were) would've confronted him right then and there, not moved to his seat and thought about reporting him. You've gotta stand up for yourself, man.

I guess anyone with social phobia is not a "real mean".

Thanks for your amazing and unique insight. I had no idea that telling someone would have been the better thing to do and I hadn't questioned this till you just told me.
You better stop being so mean to me or I'm going to tell the moderators and you'll get a permanent mark on your e-record.

dottie

i understand how you are feeling. i would be nervous, too, if someone who bullied me moved in near my home, my one safehaven. i wish i had advice. people say forgive him and don't be upset if he doesn't apologize but... i think i would be very upset. i know i could walk myself through and say logically it was probably nothing personal, but at the same time- having your head slammed in a door is very personal and traumatic. personally, i would keep my distance but... i do that with everyone anyways.

Vancouver

Hey SocialRetahd, shut the fuck up. Listen up here, because you're wrong. I'm the shyest, stupidest person alive, okay? So right off the bat, you can feel immediate relief from that one.

I fuck up everything, make situations more awkward... you name it. Sometimes I come off as a complete crackpot who's been fucked up from all the drugs I've never done in my entire life... you know, that sort of shit.

Let me let you in on a secret here. I know, from cold, hard, first-hand (yeah, no mental images you perv) experience that none of that shit matters, dude. If you really think it does, you're just being overly-analytical. You can box yourself inside fear all day long, but in reality, there's an aspect of choice involved.

So I'm going to make (the rest of) this short and simple (hopefully). Forgive your shy, stupid self (only kidding about the stupid part), forget the fucking past, walk into the future with your shy and stupid self, and (here's the best part) start laughing at yourself, every single time you think you've fucked up. And then say, "so what if I'm shy and stupid?". If you take those steps for a steady week, I swear to the holy motherfucking gods you'll be cured. And if you're insane enough to have read this far... at least you're not nearly as insane as the writer! Muahahaha

PS: No, you don't have brain damage. I just know these things.

*Disappears behind a cloud of smoke*

EDIT: Oh, gee. I forgot. Me having SA and you having SA don't have anything to do with eachother. Good point.

Dude, if you don't forget about it and just forgive that asshole, you're going to end up doing something you regret. And for the last time, no, he did NOT screw up your life. You let that very idea do it for you.

But hey, just tryin' to help. You're allowed to wallow in it. No harm done to me.

okkamsrazor

You're a good man for not taking action SR.
Im sure u aint got drain bamage, even if you did dodder around concussed for days, 'what don't kill ya makes you stronger' right? So I say get back on that horse, Yeah!