Shy and Addicted

Diend

Once I entered High School, I began to grow more and more shy. During middle, I don't think I was as shy, but after I began stressing out about the specialized high school test, I became more and more nervous and tense. Soon enough, I started to care less and less about school and got stuck in a rut. I remember being a more active student, but now I hesitate when I want to speak. Please help.

I also have an addiction to games.

Once I entered High School, I began to grow more and more shy. During middle, I don't think I was as shy, but after I began stressing out about the specialized high school test, I became more and more nervous and tense. Soon enough, I started to care less and less about school and got stuck in a rut. I remember being a more active student, but now I hesitate when I want to speak. Please help.

I also have an addiction to games.

Cut down on the games. Force yourself to do something else. It's not a matter of just not playing games, you need to find something that is enjoyable but positive (exercise, art, music.. etc) to replace this addiction over time.

But I don't think you need to quit altogether... You can actually make an LP (Let's Play) if you have not already done so. Then post it up on youtube. It leverages on your knowledge no games. And you also improve your speech and thinking while doing the LP. Hope that helps.

Hang in there yar?