Show us where you live!!!

bluenow

you'd have to learn to speak English first hahahha

No kidding! I live in a melting pot and can understand many different, heavy accents. But when I get with my neighbor from Britain I can not understand a word he is saying. Seriously it's like he is speaking in tongues. I just stare at his lips thinking I can lip read a few words, but not a one can I make out.

DazedNConfused

Re: you'd have to learn to speak English first hahahha

BTW, current link is at [url]http://www.frappr.com/socialanxiety [/url]

bluenow said:
No kidding! I live in a melting pot and can understand many different, heavy accents. But when I get with my neighbor from Britain I can not understand a word he is saying. Seriously it's like he is speaking in tongues. I just stare at his lips thinking I can lip read a few words, but not a one can I make out.

I've been to SoCal a couple of times, so I know what you mean! Its kinda like that here, too (Variety is the spice of life!)

btw- Seal Beach is NICE! All those OC beach-towns are pretty cool, took a drive up the PCH one time, and that took me through your town

Its kinda neat to see the concentration differences of people with our "problem", spread out in the US, and clustered in the UK. At least there is another one in the midwest (TAWS!), even if he is on the other side of the Great Lakes. Will be interesting to see what the map will look like as other people sign on!

Horatio

haha what a great idea Hellish, thats pretty cool

Im the one at the bottom of the world *insert depressed comment about always being at the bottom of life*