Should i tell her?

So im talking to this girl an despite my muteness she still calls an text me everyday?

Im a pretty funny guy i guess that's why she likes me, but im afraid that when she find's out how much of a loser i really am she wont wanna talk to me anymore :(

I can talk to people one on one especially once i get to know them more.

I cant hide it forever she's gonna wanna go out to the club or with her friends. Or wanna meet my friends which i have none, then what am i gonna do?

weak

LordofTheNoobs said:
So im talking to this girl an despite my muteness she still calls an text me everyday?

Im a pretty funny guy i guess that's why she likes me, but im afraid that when she find's out how much of a loser i really am she wont wanna talk to me anymore :(

I can talk to people one on one especially once i get to know them more.

I cant hide it forever she's gonna wanna go out to the club or with her friends. Or wanna meet my friends which i have none, then what am i gonna do?

Your situation sounds identical to mine. Like you, my humor is my strong point and my anxiety isn't too bad when I'm in a one on one situation, especially after the ice has been broken. And furthermore, I too occasionally end up with a girl who's into clubbing and all that, and it really is tricky to successfully dodge their invitations to go partying without coming off as a douche bag.

Here's what works for me and might work for you...

First off, I know youre not doing this but just as a tip - never text/call everyday. You're gonna come off as overly available. Not only is this a natural turn-off to woman, but it shows that you aren't that busy, which translates into her thinking you don't have much of a life. Long story short, you gotta front like you're too busy to talk that often.

Now in terms of her wanting to meet your friends, or her asking you to go out to a club with her... rather than flat out rejecting her.. give her an alternative and say "Hey, I got a better idea. How about we hang out, just you and me".

But if a girl keeps on persisting about meeting my friends, then I bring out the heavy artillery and say "honestly, I dont think they would like you. They're really judgemental and not very friendly. Last month I introduced them to this girl I was seeing and well.. it didnt go to smooth".

Sounds silly but it works every time.

Anyway, hiding the reality of your situation is usually pretty important for the first 3 days. After that, you can slowly open and tell them the truth.. but try to sugarcoat everything.

Sacrament

Tell her about you bit by bit in a comfortable environment with no expectations. If she's still willing to be your friend or more (your problems shouldn't be an issue if she's a decent enough person), then all is well.