Should I Be Friends with Her? Please help me!

PrincessKitty

Okay so I'm having stress. Okay all lot of stress! ::(:
I'm in university doing music (I'm singer and rapper/songwriter learning to play the guitar) at the moment. Also family situations which means the police are involved. Yeah that bad!
So I can only cope a few things at a time now.

I am taking EMDR which means it helps with my past memories.. But still little things still don't help.

For example like this one. I have this friend and she is 18. She's got extremely bad social anxiety, selective mutism and aspergers. (like me but I've got autism instead)
She never goes out of the house (hardly ever, unless its with me or her family. but when her social anxiety kicks in. Shes hates going out. Furthermore she went to my house twice, because she hates going outside)
Also, (I know I shouldn't be saying this, however she did tell me) She still sleeps with her mum and dad.

I used to see her all lot and used to watch films and watch music video's on her iPad. But after a few months. She kept text me saying, my eczema or hay fever is bad so you can't go (this was on the day when I can't come round)
Then after a months later.. I started seeing her less and less. So now she started to text me all sort of excuses not to come round.

Now I never come at all, and when I try to its always two or one before I come round and she cancels on me. I don't know what to do anymore.

Also we never text anymore (I do try though. but in the end I gave up) I have noticed that she only texted that when I seem to buy something related anime. But that's it.

But I live in remote place, I live in the country side. So I have no friends only her that's nearer to me. :alone:

Should I be friends with her??? :crying: