shopping addict

DYiNG-iNSiDE

does anyone else have a really bab shopping problem? i do and its not in stores but over the computer. right now minimized theres oldnavy, victorias secret, forever 21 and ebay :( but buying new stuff just makesme happy. but i hate when u get it and it doesnt fit right or something,, that rlly sucks. i mean itsnot like i even have anywhere 2 wear the stuff 2 rlly. i donteven wanna kno how much idspend if i had my own credit card!

Scottish_Player

I too spend loads on the internet, just for the reason of having somthing to look forward too, Ebay is where i spend most, it can be addictive and i have to tell myself that enough it enough and think about how much i really want an item and if i would ever use it? When i talk to myself this way i can talk myself out of spending as its not something i really needed anyway.

Moonie

I have a shoe/shirt problem. I was good with paying back my card when I had a job, but now that I don't work I have nearly $650 on a card (a department store card not credit card) and no income. My brother has been paying me back $30 a month because I loaned him nearly $200 dollars in September. As long as you can pay off your purchases, than I don't think it is too too bad? Hopefully, lol.

I really always hated shopping as a teenager. I was good with my money, was never interested in clothes or other material things. But a few years ago I became confident in my body/looks, that I started to wear "cooler" clothes. The attention was new to me and I liked it :(. I really should have been working on my social/emotional problems, but let my looks carry me. Now, they are starting to go.