shit

HexNoir

Aaaah fuck it. My post got butchered. Might as well edit all of my posts or delete me or whatever... I use profanity a lot. I never knew it was an issue until now. Just trying to get more people to sign up to the dying community.

Jesus, some people around here don't have a sense of humor at all! 8O 8O

Midnight

I dunno, maybe they just have nothing to say / find it comforting reading what other's have said.. they might be just passing through also since if you search 'social anxiety forum' etc into google it'll come up with this site

What time do you go on btw? cos when I'm on there's only like 12 guests / 2 online

maggie

just my two cents, but i think there are tons of reasons why people are not ready, or don't want to post. I think if they were ready to post, or felt like they had something to contribute, they would :wink:

Thelema

I edited your post because there are kids around here and sensitive people that come here for support. They aren't obligated to register or post if they don't feel like it.

Is it too much to ask to keep the profanity down?

You might not notice, but somebody that logged in hours ago may still be marked as there when they aren't. So it may say 20 users and 100 guests and there may be nobody here at all.

Allanon

I'm disappointed that the original post is gone. Reading the replys it seems it may have been directed at the likes of me... I would like to comment but can't really now as I'm not sure exactly what it said, lol.

maggie

Vulvectomy said:
Aaaah fuck it. My post got butchered. Might as well edit all of my posts or delete me or whatever... I use profanity a lot. I never knew it was an issue until now. Just trying to get more people to sign up to the dying community.

i did read your original post..i wasn't offended so much by the profanity, but by the name-calling..towards people who werent posting.

shon

maggie said:
Vulvectomy said:

i did read your original post..i wasn't offended so much by the profanity, but by the name-calling..towards people who werent posting.

I read the original one too. Maybe it was meant to be humorous (to a few people) because insulting non-posters won't make them want to sign up.

maggie

shon said:
maggie said:
Vulvectomy said:

I read the original one too. Maybe it was meant to be humorous (to a few people) because insulting non-posters won't make them want to sign up.
hi shon, yeah i agree with what you said..it was meant to be humorous i think too...but i'd worry that someone new to the site could take it to heart.