shf

grissom

jasmine32 sent me this but was she actually trying to help with this website or promoting a fake cure?
http://www.preventsweating.com/?hop=yonatan28
i went on it and its so bloody long winded that i just thought it was a loada bollocks, and then it goes on about how its a free ebook then right at the bottom it says only $30 something dollars! :S if its fake then i dunno how people could do this, id rather help people than make money off it.
and it says how the cure is 30 seconds long and can be done in your own home using products from the home :S and then doesnt even tell you! ach im fed up with so called cures im just not gonna bother, i think i will just contine to suffer cos i think theres no point in tryin cos most stuff WONT work.

mienaino

There is no cure. The only way to stop feeling some way is through the lengthly process of change. And in principle, change is free.
Anything that says "30 seconds" or "3 hours" or "one phone call" is bollocks.

I love your avatar btw.

MattP

I came across this site an hour or so before I found these forums, I prolly read 1 maybe 2 paragraphs and almost certainly said sommat like bollocks before forgetting about it.

I would stake a lot on betting that half an hour spent looking through these forums and seeing what people with the same problem have to say would help 1000 times more than anything that's in that book

mienaino

mienaino said:
The only way to stop feeling some way is through the lengthly process of change.
Hohum. I'm an idiot... this is in the HH forum. What do I know about HH? (Exactly, nothing)
If HH is a mental condition, what I said earlier applies. If it's a physical condition, I'm genuinely surprised there hasn't been an authentic cure as of yet.

grissom

close

mienaino said:
mienaino said:
The only way to stop feeling some way is through the lengthly process of change.
Hohum. I'm an idiot... this is in the HH forum. What do I know about HH? (Exactly, nothing)
If HH is a mental condition, what I said earlier applies. If it's a physical condition, I'm genuinely surprised there hasn't been an authentic cure as of yet.

yeah i got kinda confused when i first read your comment, and guessed u were from another forum, next time i will actually write out a topic heading rather than just pressin any random key. hh is hyperhidrosis, defect in the nervous system that makes people excessively sweat. im not sure if its either physical or mental or both