She's making my heart break...

No1Indie

i've been with my gf for over a yr and a half, she's 16 and im 20, we were fine until a few months ago when she out of the blue decided that i dnt love her or care about her anymore coz she's aparently nothing to me and not part of my life. the thing is, ever since i met her, that night i told her she was a beautiful young woman and that i loved her. she still is and always will be the most beautiful young woman i've ever known. she told me im using her coz one minute i wanna talk to her then the next i go off to do something else but when u live with a man like my dad, its hard to wanna be around him for long. so i go out with my friends or walk the dog or do some washin or whatever, just so im away frm my dad. but no, she thinks im avoiding her. coz we dnt live near each other so we dnt get to see each other much so we have to talk online or on the phone and its hard enough livin the life i have without the girl of ur dreams just makin it harder for u.

i know i could just walk away frm this relationship and move on with someone else who is closer and a little less insecure about well, everything basically. but i couldn't move on coz she's my first gf and my first love, i lost my virginity to her and i believe in one sexual partner for life, and so is she which im glad about in so many ways. its just, im only just gettin over comin out, even tho that was like 4 yrs ago, im still gettin bullied about it and its hard to even walk down the street without someone shoutin something horrible to me. my gf came into my life for a reason and i got together with such a beautiful and amazing girl so i dnt wanna lose her for the world, she is my world and my everything. she's who i fall asleep thinkin about at night and who i wake up thinkin about. i dream that she's in my arms at night, i wake up, she's not there and i cnt help but cry. we're meant to be together but im worried im gna lose her if she doesn't start believin me. i cnt just simply send her a text in the morning for when she wakes up either, sayin "i love you", coz i'll get a text back sayin "no u dnt, u dnt care about me". i get annoyed with her when i know shouldn't coz i spoke to a friend of mine, he said i shouldn't TELL her to believe me, i should just let it go until she can believe me herself, but its so annoyingly hard!

please help if anyone can :cry:

Thelema

You said a lot of sweet things about your girl. Instead of telling us these things you should tell her. I bet if you hand wrote out some of the things you just said and gave it to her...she would believe you. Steal a rose out of some dudes yard and give it to her with the love letter too. I wish I had a girl I could do that to. Good luck

Remember...love is a VERB...it is what you do.