Shawns wisdom

Smokeringz

Exsistence preccedess ecceness.
Meaning that in the begging one has nothing, andthrough his concioussness must constitue his values and choices throughout life.
Free will, making choices and living with the resposibility of the choice is what makes us an indivual human being.
Indiviuality, plainly put is a creation of your choices.
Althought, the fear of being humliated by others and wanting to cater to there wishes may seem strong why would you?
Its your life. Live it fully.
Being judged is simple, dont let people who are shallow consitue your life and get under your skin.
Embaressment happens to everyone, we fear being a fool. If you think that people care so much as to mock you then they are shallow and ignorant.
I have suffered from shyness for a long time, I couldnt go into malls. I waited outside, I did not go to partys, or anything of the like.
Basicaly I found out that its others opinion i am scared of, not myself.
what constituses me being an invdivual cannot be ruled by someone elses opnion.
So basically all I can say is be yourself, and dont be afraid to do it. If people say you cant or give you a hard time they they are just another part of the conformist herd. they will learn.

just wanna b normal

exactly another smart person. i know how you feel the fear of being judged the fear of being humiliated. it causes me to be really nervous & shy & low self esteem. i hate it! but yeah i learn something today after coming back from my nephews party. that is be who you are who cares what they think. see you have to understand what it means. like oh now i get why they say that. you know? you cant just give advice & expect people to understand it. they have to try to understand it themselves. idk but thats how it was for me cuzz i didnt get that advice at first but now i kind of do. i guess you have to like practice you know? put yourself in social situations to learn & understand.:)