sexuality..

no12

Banned
so I guess back in the ancient days when we were cavemen it was easier to reproduce. you came across a woman, you wanted to sex because we were all primitive and it just happened.

nowdays there are relationships, there's this there's that. there's friendships, their's "love".

we all have a biological "need" for sex. our sexuality is ingrained into our infrastructure (I know crazy azz word).

people look at you weird just because you want sex here and now, without first having to develop a relationship and all that. well I would like to build a relationship but... well Im just not finding any!

this society is built in such a way that it's very hard to fulfill your need to have sex. there's all these formalities one has to go through.

I just dont understand. I guess one place one can go and 'fulfill' these desires/needs is to go to a nightclub, and get sloppy drunk. or to a bar or whatever.

women seem to do it well. players as well.

I just can't let myself go crazy like that though. I'm not that attractive either as a male. so if I go to a nightclub, or a bar, even though I've never been to one. I think I most likely won't find anyone, not even the "uglies" like me.

I'm afraid. very fucking afraid.

and I need love. or sex. or wahtever.

but I don't know how to do the "pick up".

JonnyD

your (our) problem is that yo (we) think about cavemen , love vs sex and attractiveness... if you just let it go and act like a male "hunting" for a female you'll propably get laid soon enought ... this is considered normal, we aren't gonna change it in one lifespan...

but i really don't see what so terrible, how else its should work, i mean somebody has to play an active role and i cant know if a girl is a good girl for me if i didn't talked to her, and if i havent found her attractive in some way i couldn't like her, that's just the way it is - live with it.

i don't think that, marriage and rasing kids and possiblilly loving someone till the end is such and horrible speciemen centered behaviour, after all the natures coupling mechanisms we got a great one, i don't think that being a sterile bee or some kind of lone mamal is good