Sex

Chrisfishes

Just out of curiosity how do you guys feel about sex? It seems to be the reason for my current relationship falling apart. I love my gf more than anyone I've ever known, and at the start our sex life was ok but then it has slowly gone down over the last 3 years. I am finding as I get older (27) I am much more sensitive to her touch. Now it causes me instant tension. We are rarely intimate these days, but not due to her lack of trying, and on top of it all she is gourgeous. I bam emy sp, but we were wondering how the rest of you guys who are in relationships now or had them in the past delt with the subject of sex.

GettingThere

I've not had problems with the sex side of things, more with romantic intimacy. When you build walls to protect yourself its hard to let anyone inside of them and that transfers to relationships.

I would love to be able to just "let go" completely to a partner but I have not been able to do that yet.

Chrisfishes

Thanks Getting There, just out of curiosity how old are you? I definitly have always had my walls up, some have been broken down I think but not enough. Have you found relationships easier or harder with age?

GettingThere

Chrisfishes said:
Thanks Getting There, just out of curiosity how old are you? I definitly have always had my walls up, some have been broken down I think but not enough. Have you found relationships easier or harder with age?

45 not out. I have found that relationships do get easier as does the whole thing really, that's how its worked out for for me at least.