Sex and SA

renegade

1st thing: turn off the light, there must me complete darkness so that she can't see u

2nd: put on some nice distracting music and think of her non-sexually, if u know what i mean, cause it seems that this thing turns u off, dunno

3rd: have fun :wink:

Reholla

Since youre asking for advice, I will give you mine.

You shouldnt add more anxiety to your life, and stress with a person who has anxiety does just that. Dont focus on sex, focus on finding the stability within yourself. A lot of times we start backwards with happiness. We think when I have money, when I have this job, or maybe even when I have sex and feel like some one needs me then, I will be happy. The reality is, it works the opposite. YOU must be the source of happiness for yourself. No one else can give you that. Sex won't give you that. Once you are comfortable with yourself (like in Buddhism acheiving Zen or satori) then you will be able to live life to its full potential. And ironically, then all those things will come with it.... the things you make yourself unhappy to acheive.

And I am staying a virgin till I am married. Obviously the world has a very different view on this subject than I do. I am well aware. But it has so far served me well and I in no way feel incomplete. I want to focus on people for who they are and not have to think about that. Then when I am married I look forward so much to being with my husband! We will share a bond that no one else will, and it will be special to US.

Whether you choose this route is up to you, but I highly suggest you rethinking what will REALLY make you happy. "Happiness doesn't happen someday when. It happens right now, whereever you are."

GIOLANDA

Reholla said:
Since youre asking for advice, I will give you mine.

You shouldnt add more anxiety to your life, and stress with a person who has anxiety does just that. Dont focus on sex, focus on finding the stability within yourself. A lot of times we start backwards with happiness. We think when I have money, when I have this job, or maybe even when I have sex and feel like some one needs me then, I will be happy. The reality is, it works the opposite. YOU must be the source of happiness for yourself. No one else can give you that. Sex won't give you that. Once you are comfortable with yourself (like in Buddhism acheiving Zen or satori) then you will be able to live life to its full potential. And ironically, then all those things will come with it.... the things you make yourself unhappy to acheive.

And I am staying a virgin till I am married. Obviously the world has a very different view on this subject than I do. I am well aware. But it has so far served me well and I in no way feel incomplete. I want to focus on people for who they are and not have to think about that. Then when I am married I look forward so much to being with my husband! We will share a bond that no one else will, and it will be special to US.

Whether you choose this route is up to you, but I highly suggest you rethinking what will REALLY make you happy. "Happiness doesn't happen someday when. It happens right now, whereever you are."
Reholla,I see that you're just like me. I'm staying a virgin till I get married too,because I believe in God and I know that this is the right thing. I know it's a conservative opinion nowadays,but I don't care what others think.