Seriously Mods...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nack

Banned
Abuse your powers more! Wtf is wrong with you guys, You guys have something against me? Tell it to my face, stop deleting my posts. Got a ****ing issue with what I post? Not shallow enough!? :mad:

Give me a god damn reason why you deleted my post or others posts/threads. Why not lock it, like all other forums do instead of secretly shoving it up your arses! No respect if you don't give me respect?!

Last edited:

Danfalc

Banned
I don't know what posts your on about right now,but if they got deleted it would of been for a reason.Sometime's it's easier to just delete a minor rule break,than make a big issue out of it every time.Kind of the opposite of power abuse if you use your brain.

Anyway locking this for obvious reasons,if you have a valid problem next time do the decent thing and pm one of us.

Last edited:

Remus

Staff member
Abuse your powers more! Wtf is wrong with you guys, You guys have something against me? Tell it to my face, stop deleting my posts. Got a ****ing issue with what I post? Not shallow enough!? :mad:

Give me a god damn reason why you deleted my post or others posts/threads. Why not lock it, like all other forums do instead of secretly shoving it up your arses! No respect if you don't give me respect?!

you made a personal attack against another member

I followed the forum rules by deleting that post, you seem to be having a bad time of it lately so I held off from giving you a warning and an infraction.

If you have a problem take it to PM in future

Status
Not open for further replies.