self talk

I sometimes record myself talking to myself or just trying to figure stuff out.

It feels GREAT to listen to your own recording. It's like listening to someone that thinks exactly like you, the person is so Insightful! :)

Highly recommended.

jessnz

Chilling__Echo said:
eh, i can't stand to hear myself talk! i hate leaving messages on answering machines

me too!! i am self conscious of my voice and it always sounds worse when it's recorded...i'm like "do i really sound like THAT!!!?!"

jessnz said:
Chilling__Echo said:
eh, i can't stand to hear myself talk! i hate leaving messages on answering machines

me too!! i am self conscious of my voice and it always sounds worse when it's recorded...i'm like "do i really sound like THAT!!!?!"

Hey, I felt like both of you guys the first time I did it! It was awful, it lead to extensive anxiety. But after doing it a couple of times I got used to it, and now I even like my voice. Especially when I talk from the heart.

Chilling__Echo

oh man, i remember when i was a senior in high school, i made a tape instead of doing a presentation and i went over and over and over on that thing trying to get my words right, but ANYTHING than getting up in front of that class... i completely forgot about that. it was still embarassing having my face up on a TV screen in front of everybody. but that's on option for school peeps who hate presentations.

Septor

I don't like hearing my voice.I don't like the sound of it and it sound to different from what I hear my voice sound like.Like someone said I hate leaving messages on answering machines.I almost never do.