self-conscious about posting question

someoneelse

I am only new to this site but generally in my experience with anything to do with sharing my views I become self-conscious sooner or later and gradually trail off from giving them. Eventhough there seems to be a very possitive mood here and have gotten very helpful responses I tend to feel negativity swell up in me over time as to my own opinions. Certainly I do not need to fear that here but it is a usual resopnse I have that needs to be questioned by me. I was wondering how others feel about posting topics or responsing to them? Are there others that feel to self-conscious to post at all? I would deffinatlely like to hear from anyone that has not posted before or anyone else with views of their feelin :arrow: gs.

Sacrament

I have no problems at all when it comes to creating new threads or replying to other people's posts, even if I tend to express my opinions in a somewhat rude way (religion, for instance, but only in some cases). Most things that I actually want to say are ban-worthy, so I just avoid saying them.

Higolo

someoneelse said:
I am only new to this site but generally in my experience with anything to do with sharing my views I become self-conscious sooner or later and gradually trail off from giving them. Eventhough there seems to be a very possitive mood here and have gotten very helpful responses I tend to feel negativity swell up in me over time as to my own opinions. Certainly I do not need to fear that here but it is a usual resopnse I have that needs to be questioned by me. I was wondering how others feel about posting topics or responsing to them? Are there others that feel to self-conscious to post at all? I would deffinatlely like to hear from anyone that has not posted before or anyone else with views of their feelin :arrow: gs.

Definitely man, i feel some anxiety (when posting).
But it's getting easier with the therapy i'm receiving. :)

Maarten

I never felt very self conscious when posting in forums except when its an argument and the other person is probably not going to agree with me. Or even flame me...then I would sometimes get self conscious.

maggie

blubs said:
yes..I do. I often feel like I haven't quite said what I meant to.
me too blubs...and i always think after..i should have said it like this..or like that...instead :roll:

MarCPatt

Yes, I worry too.

1.gif

Jack-B

The only harm we will ever receive from expressing our opinion comes from one place, our own mind.

So, why worry about something that can only harm us from within?

If someone disagrees with what you say, how can words harm you?

So give us what's within, speak like its your last day on this earth, whats left to hold onto?

Jack

Oli025

I cannot say i have this problem.

I dunno if itll help but realize that people in here
would not be surprised or judgmental about anything you
could possibly say related to your sa.

we re all sa people here remember....?

so what one person may not experience like you, another does.

hope this helps

no shame no shyness, we re all on the same boat on some level