SECURE WIPES

clack013

I ordered the 4% and they were too strong for me. Also I had a feeling of being overheated (not sure if this is a side effect or just a symptom of my hyperhidrosis) Can people list what strengths they have tried and rate them in terms of 1) effectiveness 2) side effects experienced?

1%
1.5%
2%
2.5%
3% ? Thankyou!

grissom

where do you

where do you get these secure wipes? is that the proper name for them? can you tell me any more info about them?

bill-uk

I have been using the 1.5% for a while and they have not really helped me at all, though here in England it is pretty cold and HH is not affecting me too much at the moment. I have not experienced any side effects. I plan to order the 3% shortly in time for the coming warmer weather and will see how that goes. However as I sweat on the face and scalp, it still comes from my hairline even if i've wiped my forehead and neck so its only a partial cure.

Probanthine is still my best remedy though even this is not without side effects which for me are quite mild.

sportsfan8

I've been thinking about buying these, but what is the difference between these and drysol, effectiveness-wise? Because if these are similar to drysol I don't think I'll try it because drysol doesn't work for me at all...