Screwed up once, don't want it to happen again

supergiff8

Well, about a year ago, I had this best friend, and everyone thought we were bf gf things and we hated it, well, I got depressed one day and avoided everyone, barely even said a word that day, and just destroyed that linking wall of friendship. She kept trying to talk to me about it and I avoided it, a few weeks after nothing said to her we got back together, as friends, then she said she started liking someone else. Way before this we were the best of friends I even got her a gift for Valentines day. Now I'm in middle school and I like this other girl and I made her laugh a lot so I thought it was going well, I told only 2 people, my closest friend, and another "ex" friend, and that other friend, told her, now she doesn't really notice me anymore. Ever since, I want someone to be with, but I just can't find anyone, so I'm very worried if I get a good relationship, I'll end up breaking it. I never get compliments or anything. So my self esteem is low. Please Help?

sabbath9

Banned
self-defeating behavior sucks, forgive yourself, ask others to forgive you, learn to accept your feelings and not to avoid those you are interested in because you might feel stuff, just observe all the feelings and thoughts