SAY GOODBYE TO SWEATY HANDS AND FEET FOLLOW-UP FOR DOUBTERS!

tbanner523

just because it is approved by the FDA, doesn't mean it is effective, it just means that they deem it safe. Their product wasn't specifically approved by the FDA, the ingredients were...at least that's what the website says.

BiGz

Ok everyone as promised I'd let everyone know how it went. And my thanks go to Carvel for obliging to send me a sample.

I haven't quite finished experimenting with it as yet. I've tried it a few times now each time using different quantities.

I found that for the hands using a small blob would be enough to rub in and make your hands feel dry. However I could still see sweat beads popping through even when applying larger quantities. In a non stressed state I don't really get sweaty anyway so I tried in a situation that would. It didn't keep my hands dry. I wouldn't write it off though as it would work well for moderately clammy hands as even though sweat may come through the fact your hands feel dried out would help compensate.

I even tried this on my underarms but again this only worked like a regular roll on deodorant would and that is basically to inhibit odor as it contains aluminum chlorohydrate.

I would not write this product off as it delivered results no matter how varied and cuts the sweat to some degree, just not enough of an impact in the worst situation.

Summing up I personally would recommend at least trying it as everyone's situation varies and having some moisture in your hands is perfectly acceptable and you may get a balance using 'tite grip'. It certainly is superior to using regular deodorants anyway.

Just a heads up there is a tendency to have residue around the edges of the palms where it hasn't rubbed in usually after using a large quantity. If this occurs and someone notices just say its hand cream.

I will keep you posted to any further findings I may have.

MMCFLY

Good on you for reporting back

Oh and another spelling for Hyperhidrosis is Hyperhydrosis. And trust me on this one, my dad is a surgeon :D

Carvel58

Correct spelling for HH

Thanks for the help with the spelling. I had seen it spelled both ways several times so I did'nt have any doubt. Does your father do any surgery for the HH sufferers? God bless him if he can help them.

Best regards,

Carvel58