Santa Clarita California

jameshable

I know I already posted this in the America section, so shut up =D

I just moved here from reno nevada about a week ago and I am so bored x___x.. I'm 18 and living with my parents. I'm home schooled right now because when I was 16 I was about the dumbest kid in the world so I dropped out (couple of friends were doing it so I thought w/e **** school). I was really into drugs too so I just had that kind of outlook on life if you know what I mean. I just didn't care much about anything other than having fun. I've grown up quite a bit since then so I decided to go back to school. Anyway the reason I wanted to make this thread was to ask if there's anyone living close by who would like a friend. I think i'm going crazy without knowing anybody at all out here. Male or female, I honestly couldn't care less!

Anubis

Sorry, I live all the way down in Tennessee, lol, but maybe try joining your local YMCA or university gym and joining a club you really like (i.e. Tae-kwon-do, Hiking, etc.)? Those are instant friend-making zones because you're guaranteeing that you'll meet someone with similar interests.