Same Sex Attraction

BurnThisCity

I sometimes feel like I am. Not that I have known all my life that I am gay (which I don't think I am). But if a guy was cute enough and we had alot in common I might go for him.

cocobeware

I think i could say for certain that i wasn't gay,as certain as anyone can be that is.but i still know a good looking guy when i see one,well prety much anyway,I think you just kind of pick up on what kind of guy's women find attractive,But then it's more of a jealous thing like"damm that good looking bastard" lol :twisted: But don't think i could ever do anyting to another guy,the thought makes me cringe.But i've got nothing against people who do coz everybodys different. :wink: So anyways enough of all this queer talk i'm gonna go scratch my balls n drink some beer and a whole lot of other man stuff Grrrrr!!!!

Zipper

irisith said:
I have it, but it didn't really register for the longest time.
How is this? Are you a guy or a girl? I am a guy, and I think I've known I was hetero since about age 5 when I started daydreaming about the other little girls in class.

weedle

Yes woman are hot! And men are yuck naked BUT I am straight straight straight. No I'm not in denial woman bodies were designed to be beautiful and mens were designed to you know work and hunt and bring home dinner!!! I can see were a man or some woman think 2 girls together is hot. BUt nothing beats (well for me) a strong manly man working hard all day then coming home to be a sweet softie to his woman. awwwwwwwwwww

irisith

Zipper said:
irisith said:
I have it, but it didn't really register for the longest time.
How is this? Are you a guy or a girl? I am a guy, and I think I've known I was hetero since about age 5 when I started daydreaming about the other little girls in class.

Its like very internal, automatic denial. I didn't even realize I was in denial. I'm a guy.

Boundless

pixiescry said:
yep, i like girls which is a good thing coz girls dont suck at relationships like men do :? :lol: no offence to my bf... if you read this hunni you know i love you really! :lol:

xx

I hate you! *runs off crying*

:lol: