Salvia may have cured my SA

prince1

Ok, so awhile back i mentioned how my SA basically disapeared over night :S also saying paxil could have been the cure lol. Anyway at this time of dissapearing over night i was smoking salvia on a 3 day basis and from what i felt it helped my SA alot, i only really worked out it was the salvia when i didnt smoke it for about 2 weeks and the anxiety returned and then smoking it again it dissapeared. I smoke the 10x extract about 1/10 of a tube every 3 days in one hit. This strength costs from £5-£15 depending on your source of purchase. Im still going to be smoking on and off a few times to atleast prove to myself it works. Hope this helps people.

lally

actually im thinking of trying salvia this summer...hopefully i have the same affects as you did

mandalay

what is Salvia??? I never heard of it. What does it feel like after you smoke it??? Or how do you buy it? Is it prescription stuff???

Just curious.

SilentType

Banned
Salvia is a potentially dangerous drug. If you can obtain a high enough quality extract, smoking it will produce a dreamlike state for 5-10 minutes. Your visualizations in this "trance" is unpredictable, and you will have no ability to control your physical self while under the drugs power, so it is best to have someone sober around when you use this drug. I really doubt that it has any benefit when it comes to social anxiety, but the only time I used it I didn't get a good quality extract and just felt this weird pressure coming from all sides of my body like I was being warped into another dimension or something. My whole field of view began to twist and my body was feeling pressure in the same direction that my vision was twisting. I won't be using this stuff again....

Peace.

prince1

mandalay said:
what is Salvia??? I never heard of it. What does it feel like after you smoke it??? Or how do you buy it? Is it prescription stuff???

Just curious.

Well when i smoke it i usuarlly feel diffrent everytime, sometimes i just get weird feeling of pressure or a force pulling me backwards etc and other times i go into a totally diffrent world of my own and have weird experiances (depending on my mood). Im not saying to get the same anti anxiety effect i did you have to smoke that much to get that experinace, mabye a small amount would work.
Smoking it yesterday i had a very bad/scary trip, i was surrounded by millions of people and i was like being controlled by them, very weird but its kinda made me feel empty inside :S.

SilentType

Banned
Salvia is a hallicunogenic plant that has been used for hundreds of years by tribes in Mexico.

Salvia does not have an effect based on your mood. The effect that it has on the user is directly related to the potency of the material that you smoke, how long you hold in your hit, etc.

As with any hallucinogen, you may have a bad trip and it may put you in a very depressed state afterwards.

Using salvia is definitely not worth it if you are suffering from social anxiety. It will probably make you worse before it make you better.

Peace

Zipper

awesome_thread.jpg
[/img]

AdamWest

May have made mine worse

It's some scary stuff, read some people's experiences before you try it. There's no awareness of "i just smoked something that's what's happening". It's like suddenly waking up in another reality where you have no concept of the world or yourself. Like waking up and realizing this is what reality really is and I'm being torn apart. I can't imagine what the feeling of dying is like, but that's what it felt like. I came to gasping for air with my hands in my mouth trying but unable to say over and over, "i don't want to be torn apart".

I actually tried it two more times, but snapped myself out of it before everything went insane. It left me with a pretty terrible feeling afterwards, when I think about trying it again, there is just NO desire whatsoever. If anything it just made me more aware that I'll die and not exist. LOVELY.

SilentType

Banned
Yeah before you try salvia, or any other drug for that matter, you should check out the drug's experience reports at www.erowid.com

Erowid is a great site for ANY psychoactive drug reference.

Peace.

Snaefridhur

How to get Salvia if you live with 3 other persons (as well parents) and it is no way to order it to home address?

I would gern get the Salvia and try it. But no possibility is there. :evil: :x :evil: :x

4seasons

haha wow, thats intereasting. I think weed is what may have caused my SA so im sure as hell not messing around with salvia.

4seasons

Snaefridhur said:
How to get Salvia if you live with 3 other persons (as well parents) and it is no way to order it to home address?

I would gern get the Salvia and try it. But no possibility is there. :evil: :x :evil: :x
I'm pretty sure you can buy it at the supermarket, its a spice used for cooking. But i could be wrong.

SilentType

Banned
Salvia is definitely not used for cooking, lol. You'll have to order it off the internet or buy it at your local head shop.

Peace

4seasons

Ya my bad haha.....you need to order it off the internet, i asked a friend today who has done it.

Sig

Hi there.

Salvia Divinorum , or diviners Sage is a plant which when smoked, produces a shamanic experience which can be easily associated with hallucination-inducing drugs.
It is not a plant which you just want to smoke, and is to be used as a medicine ONLY with an experienced Shaman or Spiritual teacher/Guide experienced in higher-energy-realm journeys. (unless you are experienced in that field and know which dangers to expect)

I have used Salvia several times before, and it has shown me an inner joy I never knew I had, however it did not cure me of my SA.
I also do not recommend the use of this plant to find your "happy-place". it does not work like that. Also remember that just like any medicine, it has the potential of harming you !

PLEASE be extremely cautious when choosing to use any chemicals on your brain to treat the symptoms of a thought-induced disorder !!!
It is far safer to get psychological help from someone else.

Peace & Love