sage leaf capsules

linuxiol

I've read somewhere that Sage leaf capsules (4 a day) does really help excessive sweating. Is it another urban legend or does it for work for real. Except odaban, nothing i have tried so far really made a difference.
I am willing to try the sage leaf capsules. My last option will be to wee wee on my feet! Apparently it's 100% effective to stop foot odour and was a daily routine for WW1 soldiers... But i hope i won't have to go that far! :p

woofytalk

In all honesty, I think you're better off with Sage tea soaking. It uses the same principles of tannin to dry your feet. I can verify that it works on foot sweating. Your feet may turn a bit tan but the sweating will stop after a few days of use.

The instructions are HERE

linuxiol

Hi, i did try drinking sage tea and also soaked my feet in sage tea but it didn't work.
I ve just boat sage leaf tablets (couldn't find capsules) today and i don't know whether it is a placebo effect or what but they feet remained dry all day. My shoes aren't still odor free and smell of leather but it might be becasue i bought the shoes yesterday. Not sure if it would smell of leather with 'normal' people. I have to find something to totally remove the odour caused by the heat but after all, it has been a good day as i didn't feel my feet wet and didn't get all paranoid about the smell.

Today, i have also totally not drunk any coca or coffee. It might also be related to the dryness, that is the crazy thing about HH, you are never sure what factor is reponsible or benefits ur problem. It' s just SO random.

Anyway i will let u guys posted how whether sage ables are working in the long term. Hopefully they are and i feel really positive tonight :)