Safelly Speaking with others throgh Skype

JonnyD

Hi, I'm an old user of SPW and I just am going through some changes in my life right now that I might come share in other topics... suffice to say right now that I'm becoming a Enterpreneur of sorts and I'd like your input about an Idea:

I'm passionate about languages, but even after going a long with social phobia and AVPD - I still have a lot to work with - and speaking with strangers , in other languages is a lot for me - and that keeps me from using online communities to find partners is the difficulties of knowing who I will speak with beforehand I don't feel safe.

I figured that if I could build an online service around face to face chating and with both experience sharing and language learning communities where the users had to be invited and/or refeered by some thrusted user, with a strong community working together to make a safe environment I would be willing to speak with others in these communities.

So I've came here to ask the people who share many of the same problems I have and have overcame to ask: Would you join a community focused on experience exchange and language learning with only people who are refered by others thrusted users and with good intentions and behaviour?