Sad

Frozen_In_Time

I try my best to post in a topic that hasn't been answered as I know what it feels like if you're suffering and no one replies. :cry:

That's what I meant about me not belonging here.

MarCPatt

Do not worry when we do not reply.

Sometimes we have so much in our minds and at times I can not find what to write when I read a post. It does not mean that I do not care, it oly means that I can not find my words at that moment.

Frozen_In_Time

No one really notices me.
Yet they know how to crush me.
No one really stops to think.
These tears I brush away.

No one really talks to me.
Yet I know they talk about me.
No one really cares how I feel.
It would be better if I left.

Anonymous

Gee, I hope that's not the way you are feeling about the forum here Frozen In Time! I will talk to you! What do you want to talk about?
Anything but politics, please! :wink:

Anonymous

You mean you don't know why you came back to the forum? If so, why did you go away to begin with? I hope you weren't hurt or offended and it was becasue you were (are) feeling better!

Anonymous

I wasn't offended or hurt by anyone in this forum, I just want to make that clear. Some people are so supportive here.

Feeling better, I wish.

Frozen_In_Time

Ok, another issue that saddens me is when people take it out in each other. Vent, by all means, but try not to name drop, it could end up hurting someone.

It's so nice to know the many supportive people in this forum. However, I feel that it's starting to change. :(

Thank you Secret_Smile :)