SA treatmnet article, will help...unless ur at terminal stag

Ares

Hey heres a article i hope will help some of you out there, i stole it from some other forum, and now I am taking his credit, hurray :twisted:
http://www.cognitivetherapy.com/socPhobPrint.html

And lighten up people, this thing can be fixed. The fact that you all talk to your mom dad ok, means that its all in your head, and can be cured. if you cna't talk to ur mom and dad....im sorry, then ur doomed

IcanDoIt

NoOOOOOooOOOOo!!! Ares!

i was not able to talk to my parents!

i was so nervous and depressed and gave that sad look everytime i looked at them, until one day my understanding mom broke down in front of me and wept and wept asking why her beloved son became like that..

i was self destructive that time..

so, do you think i was at my terminal stage? and that there was no hope?

ok, if you think that I was at my terminal stages, then that means people at the terminal stages are not doomed yet.. :wink:

Ares

Hey im kidding about the whole terimnal thing and the mom and dad thing, its a joke, har har...plz dont take it 2 seriously, i forgot which forum im posting on. No matter how bad u r, theres always hope. My point w/ the mom and dad thing is, if there r people in your life that you can talk adn feel comfortalbe w/, then that means you still have hope, because you can still find a way of taking that sensation/thoughts of talking to them, and take it to other poeple that you are tlaking to. But the proccess is hard.

Danfalc

Banned
Ares, what you said about the mum and dad thing made me think,Im not looking for sympathy here or advice just an honest opinion.I cant speak bear to be around even my parents and stuff, i mean i have a few friends who are my friends and do undertsand what i suffer with.But i still cant bring my walls down with them and cant bear to be around them.You think i might be basicaly beyond repair at the moment?

(edit) Ack that sounded really gloomy, but what i ment to ask is it just maybe because with me like only recently developing it that its just a stage im gonna have to just bear with at the moment?