SA may be an excuse for something good

commenter39

i think if u have SA, if u do not have too much social activities, if u do not have too many(maybe any!) friends than u have a lot of time to do absolutly nothing.Or to do too much thing.U can use that and could be an excellent student, could get promotion on your job.You know there are people out there successfull, they do not have too much social activities, they just overwork.A SAD sufferer could predend like one of them.
and i d like to say it s not a way to get rid of SAD, it s the last choice, işt s a way to live with it if u re not cured.
Maybe the successes u got and the person u ll be this way will look more attractive and will not be a sufferer any more.
But remember, like i said it s not a propriate way to get rid of it, it s one of the ways to live with it, of course the best is to have a totally normal life, not to be forced to pretend but act yourself

Richey

if there is one upside to all of this its that you can save a mountain load of money if you are a shut in, lol but i think i'd prefer some adventure while being near broke instead.

commenter39

if there is one upside to all of this its that you can save a mountain load of money if you are a shut in, lol but i think i'd prefer some adventure while being near broke instead.

come on read all the text, especially if u re incurable part.If u re cripple i m giving u a wheelchair not the ability to walk, of course we all wanna adventures, i mean if we can t walk( we can t get rid of that crap despite alllllllllllllllllll the work, positive intense, treatment methods) maybe it s time to think about the wheelchair

cosmosis

The problem is that people with social anxiety can 'walk', just not too good or maybe are too scared to. Someone in a wheelchair who can't walk has no choice and they can move on with their lives and pursue other avenues with great success. With SA, you can't really accept it and move on because it's never certain. Once in a while we do walk.

commenter39

god, maybe(appearently) wrong metaphore, maybe i m not good at expressing thoughts i can accept that but u do not have to be all isolated while doing this

DekKO

You gotta have some fun in life. You can still be a good student without SA you just have to say no to social activities with a smile on your face. With SA I feel when I say no to a social activity the people think badly of me and I feel terrible inside. That's something I would like to get rid of.