SA and grief - what are your thoughts?

SouthernBelle

Does anyone out there with SA worry about losing a loved one?
I worry about how i would cope if anything happened to my parents or sister or husband because my world is so small already and they are my confidants.....
I wonder if we would cope with grief more difficultly and for longer? any thoughts or experiences would be helpful... xx

aguppylife

I'm somewhat in the same boat. I would say I can handle siblings dying, since I'm getting used to being alone. Parents are a different issue since they take care of me. Will I be homeless, or who knows if/when they die before me.

SouthernBelle

yeah its a hard one - I dont think i could cope if anything happened to my parents and its pretty much the law of nature that they will die before me, but i do wonder how i would cope, being so anxious and all and not having them around to talk to and reassure me, not judge me etc.

spurs

i envy that you are able to be yourself around your family. my family seem to be even more judemental that the outside world. i would love to have a family that just except me without judging and putting labels on me. i think i would actually be happier without my family(as horrible as that sounds).