Robinul lifesaver

k-man

For whatever reason I can't figure out I've had problems with excessive sweating the last two years. I have bipolar and get anxiety but now on top of that I have to worry about sweating buckets which makes me avoid public situations. It doesn't matter if it's cold or hot out I get it the same mostly on my head, face and back. So I read on this forum about peoples luck with Robinul and I had to ask around the pharmacy's but I found one that carries it and for the last month it's been a miracle. It doesn't have much in the way of side effects and I take 3mg a day. One thing is it seems to work much better if I take it on a empty stomach, I'd recommend it to anyone else here who has the same problem as me.

sabola04

I agree with you, Robinul has changed my life 100%. I actually just posted an update on my original thread. My life was controlled by HH and now i can be the person i really am. I can give hugs, shake hands and life my life. Robinul was the best thing i could have ever take nand cant imagine my life without it.

overcome.

I'd really like to try this, because my social life and work life have changed dramatically. I have great social skills and lots of friends and get invites to do various things and I always decline due to anxiety, and a sweating phobia I was diagnosed with. Similar to what you described basically - I'd not want to go out due to fear of sweating.