retrodermal curettage other than Dr Payne?

brett87

yes james theirs 3 surgeons in the UK i think theirs one in Newcastle one in Blackburn and one in London which is dr payne who i had and in my opinion hes the one you would want to see he pioneered the technique and hes been doing it alot longer than the others.

binhly2k2k

hey james sounds good

HHvictim
i've been considering this myself but i'm going to wait until i get closer to my 30's

i read that it's a 70%-75% that it'll work the first time with no complications and a 2%-4% chance it wont work the first time but in most cases those people went back and with a second surgery they are fine now.

[let us know if you've had this done and what doctor did you used!]

i found some information here about the lipo surgery
http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache...uction+hyperhidrosis&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=5&gl=us

sound like you might have to do twice

Last edited:

brunettee

hiya brett
do u know the name of the clinics where the other two doctors do this and there names,i was booked in with payne on the 10th of this month,and he cancelled a few week before i was due to have it done sayin he was doin no more ops like this till the end of the year. Tea and toast has since informed me payne wouldnt do his op bacuse he has brom aswell as hh which i also have,so i dnt think its worth my while re bookinn with him.