Resistance

Infected_Malignity

Either I'm just crazy, or there's something to this theory I have going here. I used to have OCD, I used to be crazy depressed, and I'm left with my anxiety. I'm not even sure if it's even social anymore, or just regular ass anxiety. But don't go and say "boohoo, he's not one of us". this isn't a club... umm, right?

Anyway, I have a theory - resistance is the greatest enemy. When I had OCD, resistance kept the cycle of fear alive. The more I wanted to escape my own mind, the worse I kept myself locked into the pattern. Those years were sheer hell, but I made it out alive.

When I was constantly depressed, the more attention and focus I gave how shitty I felt, consequently, the shittier I felt. Sounds simple, right? I resisted and tried to avoid (like the plague) something that I actually ended up learning a lot from. Once I became neutral about it, instead of doing everything I could to avoid depression, I realized I didn't feel so shitty. Hmmm...

So let's talk social anxiety. What if we just told people how we felt? Like who cares? It's 2008, this shit's recognized as regular everyday problems now. Maybe there's no reason to hide, or better yet, resist. Just let it be. The more you try to cover this shit up... the more it tends to pop out like a zit!

Anyway, it makes a ton of sense to me. And instead of blogging, I figured I'd share the info with those that could benefit most. Even if it's just a sliver of the tiniest amount, I'm positive there's some truth to it. What do you think?

Infected_Malignity

NO shit! There is something to this!!

http://www.insyht.com/thc_resistance.html

Apparently there's like a million sites on this. Most have to bring up the retarded law of attraction, but this one seems pretty realistic. This is so fucking weird, I have no idea how I came to this solution, but something fucking awesome is happening to me.