remembering the crocodile hunter

neo

Well, I just wanted to express my shock and deepest sorrow regarding the death of Steve Irwin. :cry:
He was a great and funny guy and he liked what he was doing.
I admire him. :(

Predacon

I always liked his shows and I was pretty shocked to hear he was dead.
The world will be a less colourful place without him.

kattness

It was very shocking and depressing.
My cousin worked for him on a project in aussie, he told me he paid for everyones wages and didnt get the press involved.

i doubt there would be anyone who cares about animals as much as this guy.

r.i.p steve!!!!!

annie

It was sad to hear about Steve Irwin's death, but at least he went doing what he loved best.
I feel sorry for the family, especially his wife, bindy, little bob and also his father, Bob senior.

Steve's public memorial service will be held on Wednesday morning at the family's Australia Zoo and will televised on TV.

RIP

annie :(

IceLad

I was really sorry to his about his death. I feel for his wife and 2 kids.

Unfortunately, you could see it happening one day with the risks he took. Its quite ironic that out of all the dangerous wildlife he encountered, he was killed by a fish which is usually placid and docile.

I was dissapointed to see one of our (United Kingdom), newspapers giving away a free DVD less than a week after his death. To me, that doesn't show respect at all.

I'm absolutely disgusted to see these apparent 'revenge' attacks on stingrays. There is no way he would of wanted that in a million years!

May he RIP.

The_Crusader

I am disgusted with some of the videos on blogs & youtube making fun of Steve Irwin's death and his life achievements working with animals in conservation. :evil:

Really sad!