Relationships..

xkiss_me_nowx

I have a few people who really like me .. and one mainly who i snogged a few times last week.. and he really wants to go out with me, and see me again etc.
but i feel i couldnt deal with a relationship right now, with a relationship, you have to deal with meeting their family.. their friends, and im to nervous to do that! he said his friends wanted me to go to a party tonight with him.. i wanna go yeah, but then again i dont.. im scared of what theyll think of me.
its weird, im confident when my friends are there, but when there not around.. im dead nervous and i hate doing thing's on my own. it's like i rely on my friends for confidence.

Anyone else feel like this?

scatmantom

feel exactly the same...im scared to get into a relationship for the same reasons. Too scared to meet the friends and family and have to do things without my mates there to help me out.

however u seem to have som1 interested in you which is a step further than ive ever got!

Jack-B

Thanks for that both of you.

This girl at work i know, she's really shy and she hasn't been with anyone for ages apparently because she's too shy, even tho she's gorgeous.

I think to myself, "life is way too short, have fun every moment", so this girl at work, shes shy, she wants to have fun, i reckon if we just make a point about having fun and enjoying things rather than being bogged down in meeting the parents/friends etc there's no room for any fear and if it comes up, then we just laugh it off, what's the point? Why obstruct friendships for the sake of a future imagined fearful situation??

Jack