Rejection

Array

I just wanted to talk about rejection a little and hope that it will help people deal with it and understand where it comes from. Feel free to add more to it if you feel the need to!

Rejection!!
I have found that most the time that rejection isn't cause of you! Normal people are scared to! Like some of you have already said when someone talks to you, you freeze up and don't know what to say! Essentially from there point of view you have rejected them!
So you can be rejected because they are scared and this has happened alot!

Some people are just unfriendly and negative and will not be open to any type of communication! If you look at it! Most of you have done this to people and i have done it many times as well!
People will reject you just cause they don't want to talk for whatever reason it has nothing to do with you as a person at all!

Some people are just happy in their world and don't want anything else. They don't want change! Something new coming into their life can bring alot of change!

Some people just do not have the time for more friends!

The mistake alot of us make because we have SA is to think that normal people are fearless and can do alot of the things that we want to do! It just isn't true! I invited a friend to a party the other night! Now there were about 20 people left at this party and he didn't know anybody! He kept asking me are you sure if its alright if i just turn up! He also kept asking me if i thought he was good enough! This went on for about 2 hours and in the end he did not end up coming! Why? He wasn't rejecting me... he was scared!

It is kinda ironic that the people who do end up getting over SA will end up.. socially going alot further then normal people will. I don't know many.. if any normal people who will be willing to talk to a stranger on a train or the bus or any other public place for that matter let alone 30 people a day. I remember one time i went up to four chicks, sat next to one and joined in their conversation! None of my friends would do this and once they saw it they were amazed...

Last edited:

mrb

yep even people without sa smetimes feel a little scared of talking to strangers ..