Red face?

Englishman

Does anybody else get a red face when not sweating? I feel like when my hands/feet do not sweat, my face is all red and flushed. Once the sweating begins it returns to a normal colour. :( Also, I seem to have really bad circulation as my hands go a weird yellowish/whiteish colour. I'm so depressed, I'd give anything to have a normal functioning body.

SweatParty

I'm not sure if "facial blushing" is covered in this forum specifically. In the past I have seen some other internet groups that combine HH and blushing. I would do a search for facial blushing - you will find tons of posts on various sites about it.

In my case, I don't really get a red face, but when my hands are sweaty in very cold weather, they often get really red, because the moisture just makes them ice cold.

EDIT: Well, turns out this site has a blushing forum as well, in case you didn't find it by now:
http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/facial-blushing-forum/

Last edited:

JP81

My face goes red really easily.Happens when I'm doing something physical or the centre of attention. It's like my skin is hypersensitive to everything.

Dreamseller

I blush a lot all the time, hence the reason why people think that I'm offended by things or take them the wrong way and appear more shy than I really am.

It's like my face responds with the mind of a 5 year old, blushing when someone swears and makes a rude joke etc. (Even though in my mind, I don't give a rats ass about cussing or crude jokes. Infact my favorite comedian is Daniel Tosh, who is about as offensive as you can get)

Oh well.

fate12321

Suicide isnt the answer man, life is full of wonder full things killing your self will only make things worst think of your familly talk to them at least, i use to get facilal blushing too a lot belive me it is awfull but come on u gota snap out of it think positive