RED and MAC

redlady

Hey Bex - i do not think i am too good for anyone - especially not you two - who are some of the greatest people i have 'virtually' met.

Bexi

hehe! awww i missed you two :( RED, you know ur wonderful, and if u don't i shall tell u- U ARE WONDERFUL!!!!
and McShy, u could never be invisible xxxxx

Bexi

Straight A's??? moi? no not quite, but I should do OK. Damn essays!

How ru feeling now McShy? Has the blue mood lifted? xx and RED?how u?

redlady

Excuse me peasant i thought i came off as sincere.
Thankyou Bex, you are a sweetheart - just lovely.

redlady

Well don't tell him but i am trying to bait him up here - get him over his fear with a bit of taunting - i'm sure it will work :wink:

No favourites - hurry up the both of you and join me up here.

Bexi

I'm climbing that Elite mountain, don't let me slip back you guys, i need a push at moment xx

redlady

We won't let you slip - McShy is just ahead of you - but a hand reach away - and despite his seemingly competitive nature, he would fall down to the very bottom just to help you. But he wouldn't have to of course - i am up here watching over both of you and i won't let anything happen to either of you.

Bexi

My favourite SPW moment- "Hans, hans me the map. Hans hanses over the map" made me weep tears of laughter :lol:

Bexi

Global :lol: Positioning :lol: System :lol: hehe!

Hmmm, my dilemma- the musician or the artist, maybe RED can help me?

redlady

Well the musician could make beautiful music for you ( but you could make that anyway ) and the artist could immortalise you in portraits. You would be a glorious muse either way - so which do you prefer out of music and art ? To have words written for you or to have your likeness captured ? Tough choice - good luck with that :wink:

Bexi

I think i'm going to go for the musician...first!! See how it all pans out, maybe we can go to a posh opera, without dad though...i hope!

redlady

Well i don't see McShy as the chaperoning type - i think you'd be pretty safe there. Enjoy your night of opera sweet Bexi.

Bexi

TAWS ENTERS STAGE...

Taws:"I drink like a tramp, I piss up street lamps, but you should know i'm a champ"

Bexi: "Oh, Taws, ur so big and strong!! But mcshy's sons turn me on!"

McShy: "Bexi how dare u lead my boys astray!!
U cannot be this way!"

RED: "I am elite, and I am the Queen, lets allow bexi to do as I deem"

YOUNG ENTERS STAGE

Young: "I have come from afar, to look for a girl,, to spoil and treat with diamonds and pearls"

McShy: (points at Bexi) Look at that wench, take her away, keep her from my boys, and hope she behaves...........