Reason of Hyperhidrosis in my case

PaulB

I suffer from generalized hyperhidrosis for about 10 years.
I don't think it's required to describe the life with that condition, if you have this problem as well you must know this condition's terrible symptoms and its horrible effects on one's social life.

My name is Paul, I'm 21.
I noticed that certain foods(I call those foods 'burnish foods'(can describe later, size of this post'd be too big)), and physical activity especially triggers hyperhidrosis.

Recently gastritis was discovered and I got treated from it, and pretty much cured.
The medication that was given to me, gave me a hint to the real reason of my hyperhidrosis.
Curing gastritis didn't cure my hyperhidrosis but it gave me a hint.

Medication called 'Omeprazole', which was used in treating my gastritis, blocks production of acid by stomach cells for several hours.
And I noticed that when I applied that medication, no oversweating occured at all, no matter how hard I exercised, or how 'burnish' foods I ate, I sweated just like a regular guy would! :bigsmile:That was like a miracle to me!
(Omeprazole is not a long-term solution, fixing the cause of oversweating is the real solution)

// The explanation may seem to be too simple/obvious, where are all the hormones and nervous system disorder details?, but I'm explaining it all on the bigger scale, the scale on which it is sufficient/required to be comprehended, because nobody wants to hear about e.g. what hormones a parietal cell of the stomach has to get to produce stomach acid, etc. */

Turned out, no matter what medical authorities say, in my case, hyperactive nervous response was not the case, my nervous system was normal, it REALLY responded with required, adequate amount of sweat to cool my body down, and the overheating was in my stomach! And when I blocked the overheating of my stomach by blocking production of stomach acid, the single reason of my hyperhidrosis, my hyperhidrosis went away!

Why? Because overacidity of my stomach acid was excessive to kill this (unkillable by overacidity) bacteria Helicobacter Pylori.

And in this chemical reaction, when there is a lot of acid, there's a lot of heat generated when food(especially, burnish one) gotten into it,

or when warming of the body due to physical exercises hugely increased the strength(catalysed) of that chemical reaction of breaking down particles of food by stomach acid by increasing temperature of the acid.

Long story short about how I think about it all now: malicious strain of Helicobacter Pylori made my stomach excessively produce stomach acid to kill it, but the bacteria is immune to stomach acid, so that's how I developed gastritis.
Meanwhile, constant overacidity generated constant overheating in stomach, by which constant, adequate response of my nervous system, tries to cool down the body in required amount, which is hyperhidrosis.

Besides, due to hyperhidrosis, I have oily skin type, and because of it I have acne.
Fighted with it fiercely but got no real results and now I see clearly that fixing its real reason will fix the cause(acne).

I hope i didn't write it all too short for you to see some real useful info here, it just takes too much of text for one post to write everything that I think is worth saying.
I have a lot to say about hyperhidrosis, acne, 'burnish foods'(e.g. products fried on oil, or sugar-containing, and why they cause acne in case of overacidity). I have a lot to say about all that. I'm open to any your related discussions on email, maybe I'll start a website if I'll have time on it.
I'm ready for your critics, interest and responses.
Thank you.

Jezza

Like your thinking. I have suffered from generalized HH too for over a decade now and also have been diagnosed with H. Pylori I think about 2 years ago. Mind you though, it's a pretty common infection so it might be complete coincidence.

I recently got tested again for H. Pylori as some of the symptoms haven't improved but the test was negative this time...Kinda suspicious that it may have been a false negative though.

Btw I'd like to know what hormone you find suspicious...I'm always (perhaps obsessively) thinking about the cause as I've long been convinced this overactive SNS stuff is either nonsense or at least a complete oversimplification of what's really going on. If it's too long of a story to post here just send me a PM if you'd like (although I'm sure most folks here wouldn't mind).

metal82a

That's interesting and in fact, Robinul was originally a treatment for stomach ulcers in that it reduced stomach acid.