really mad at my sp

abc1234

It started last week a friend of mine ran to some girl at a bar and she was asking about me.So he asked if i wanted to talk to her and i couldn't do im so shy i didn't want to my get anxiety worked up.I was pretty mad at myself but figured owell its probably nothing.Then the past night my friend calls me up saying that she was at the bar again and wanting to talk to me.I got really worked up and my anxiety was rising just at the thought off having to talk to random person.I dont know why i even care im sure it was nothing but im just really mad at myself.Needless to say i didn't go said i was tired and was laying down. Just needed to vent a little and get that off my chest.For those who read and or post thanks.

prince1

Dude ive just been throught something similier, theres this girl I really really like but i can only talk to her when ive had about 5 beers. She also fancys me now (but the tipsy me) and i am so damn annoyed at my SA i was pretty much crying all day yesterday. When she passes me at school i cant say anything apart from hi. Nothing will just come out, my mind goes blank. But we have the most amazing time when ive been drinking :x I really cant stand this SA anymore, theres no way i could date her or annoying in fact because i cant see them one on one that would be the worst and i couldnt have a proper conversation without alchole.

I feel your pain bruv.