razor bumps

JonnyD

Ok that's a boy club's post :p

my beard is really annoying, everytime a shave my face would get lot's of razor bumps, looks like a bad case if acne sometimes.

i would be glad to get rid of it because would be one less thing to worry about and get self consious. plus it hurts :/

someone know hot to get rid of those horrid and annoying bumps?

Thelema

I get those on my neck too...try putting lotion on it and see if that doesn't get rid of the irritation.

Rodox

How do you shave?
My face used to get pretty rough too a couple days after shaving(but not razor bumps),I didnt shave properly, didnt even use shaving foam,then I started to use a face scrub with warm water before,and an after shave cream ,it got pretty good.

Thelema

Yeah also try soaking your face in hot water for a minute or so then put on the cream and shave. I started soaking my face to help with acne and besides that, my neck doesn't get the red irritated bumps anymore. I just dunk my head in the bath and count off 60-100 seconds

weak

I get the same thing.

Best thing you can do is to shave immediately after taking a hot shower. Also warm up the blade under some hot water. Try to shave as only infrequently as possible and never shave when there is existing irritation - wait for it to heal.

I bought this special aftershave thats specifically meant to prevent razor burn but I dont think its that effective and it was really expensive. So I think youd be better of using regular lotion.