Random worry ... :(

WriterChick3

I dunno if I put this is the wrong place, please let me know if I did.
This is a rant of my ... well, sort of panicky feelings.
I emailed this girl last night who entered a contest in New Zealand and got to work with an actor from there that I have this big crush on. After months of thinking of sending her a message (I go through the pros and cons ... usually always negative; I have no right to ask her anything, I may seem like a stalker, I may sound like an immature child, etc.)
Finally, last night I messaged her on FaceBook and asked if she really worked with him; A short while later she messaged back and said she did -- and even told me how his personality was (which, of course, got me excited and more determined to love him)
.... But I sent her two other messages, but I am so worried I went too far with them, like maybe I sounded like a freak.
I'm gonna post what I said but I'm hoping maybe someone here can tell me if I did cross a line or sounded idiotic, or am I just overly worried?

The two below are mine:
"Cool. I feel a bit envious now. XD
... By any chance do you know if he's single? :D
Whoops, sorry, I'm super tired and now I'm making goofy jokes.
But anyway, thanks for answering. :) "

And this is one I sent like, twenty minutes later:
"Oh, I forgot to ask .... do you happen to know his birthdate? I know it's an odd question, but I can't ever seem to find it. All I know is that it's in 1989 ...
I hope I don't sound like a freak. XD I'm just a chick who thinks he's ... well, not half bad looking.
I only ask this because I thought I once heard people who cast actors know their birthdates. And no, I'm not gonna ask anything besides that. "

But she never answered back and I'm really worried she thinks I'm weird or a stalker of his -- or that I'll never leave her alone. :( I even go so far as to thinking NZ is gonna put up a 'If you see this girl call the cops -- ' sign. Or somebody will tell the dude and he'll become caucious -- and my chances of ever meeting him will forever be impossible. :(
Finding information on this guy is so hard. And I don't mean personal stuff -- I mean like his birthday and all that.

Nah, that all sounds normal and nothing to worry about at all. If I knew of someone who knew my favourite actress, then I would do the same or more. Who is this actor???

U

userremoved

Na that doesn't sound to creepy. Creepy would be like "Can you tell me where he lives and when he's not home?" or drawing her a sketch of what yours and his children would look like. I assume she's responded by now, but I'm sure actors and actresses have seen a lot more strange request and are used to it.

WriterChick3

Thanks for replying. I thought maybe everyone here thought I was odd!
She never answered back, so that worries me. Either she thinks I'm a weirdo, or is gone for Thanksgiving.

And to Phocas, his name is Milo Cawthorne. I feel like such a dork talking about him. :p