random webcam chats

THE-INTROVERT

does anyone ever go on these and is their any good ones the only ones i know are full of creeps with the private bits out are there any free flirting sites were i can chat to girls on webcam as thats my most difficult thing is talking to the opposite sex

Danfalc

Banned
anybody know any sites

I'm not sure there are any decent sites that many people know of on a forum like this,where most people are kind of shy.As you have already mentioned most sites tend to be quite seedy and occupied my males who like to expose themselves.Either that or sites you have to subscribe too.

Maybe you should just try adding to people by msn and getting to know people that way?Sorry I couldn't be more help.

mads

I'm not sure there are any decent sites that many people know of on a forum like this,where most people are kind of shy.As you have already mentioned most sites tend to be quite seedy and occupied my males who like to expose themselves.Either that or sites you have to subscribe too.

Maybe you should just try adding to people by msn and getting to know people that way?Sorry I couldn't be more help.

I think it was quite a good help Danfalc gave.

Damaged

Maybe try like profile sites which have chatrooms where you can use webcams, as there less dirty most of the time.
I wouldn't mind giving you my msn, anything that can help =)

mrb

dont ask me :confused: i did buy a web cam so me and my mate can see each other ages ago , but my daughter nicked it , well it was dad can i borrow your web cam :) yea ok no worries , she never gave it back , what is it with teenagers asking to borrow stuff :confused: dad can you lend me some money , dad can i borrow your web cam , dad can you lend me some money so i can go out with my mates this weekend :confused: why cant they just be honest and say oi dad give us 50 quid and your not getting it back by the way , or oi dad gimme me your web cam , your not getting that back as well.........oh for a little honesty lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Damaged

dont ask me :confused: i did buy a web cam so me and my mate can see each other ages ago , but my daughter nicked it , well it was dad can i borrow your web cam :) yea ok no worries , she never gave it back , what is it with teenagers asking to borrow stuff :confused: dad can you lend me some money , dad can i borrow your web cam , dad can you lend me some money so i can go out with my mates this weekend :confused: why cant they just be honest and say oi dad give us 50 quid and your not getting it back by the way , or oi dad gimme me your web cam , your not getting that back as well.........oh for a little honesty lolzzzzzzzzzzzzz

LOL
thats what im like with my mum and dad
I think its cos borrow sounds nicer and you think you'll have more of a chance in getting it, instead of 'can i have 20 pounds please'
haha