Rain & Summer

teandtoast

has been nice here in the uk getting some rain for last few days after horribly hot weather recently :lol: (and its not even properly full on summer yet)

anyone else dreading summer :? ? stupid people at work wont even put the air con as blows directly down on a few people and makes them to cold :x
need to find a new job HH & Working in an office dont mix :roll:

grissom

j

i hate summer so much, yeah i've been so glad for the rain recently but i know it won't last. it was boiling before that! and it's not even proper summer yet! GRR! i really don't want it to come, particularly cos i HAVE to get a job as i've finished my first yr of uni and i need money. my parents think i'm fussy choosing a job but i look at the uniform and whether it has air conditioning etc. this condition is so so limiting.

I'm dreading the summer too. I need to put insulation in my attic. The sun turns my roof and attic into an oven and there's no way my a/c can cool properly.

lilamsin

I am with you, summer is tough and I am still looking for a job. I "survived" getting fingerprinted for a position, but as it gets warmer, and I am in a suit interviewing.... my HH is on overdrive which makes me even more anxious. It is a vicious cycle of summer, HH, interviewing and anxiety.

lilamsin said:
I am with you, summer is tough and I am still looking for a job. I "survived" getting fingerprinted for a position, but as it gets warmer, and I am in a suit interviewing.... my HH is on overdrive which makes me even more anxious. It is a vicious cycle of summer, HH, interviewing and anxiety.

I used to wear a suit to interviews. But then one day I said no more and I got hired even without a suit.

rado31

Spearmint said:
Yeah i don't like hot weather either, it's so uncomfortable.. much prefer rain

It is good that my flat is by the river and in some kind of wood on the first floor. So , temperature is always 22-25 max . And heat these days was 32,33 here. I hate my temperature sensitivity most. It is like a sign that i m getting too old, nannies are always complaing on wheater Lol

Emma

Its winter here......and its cold, and I ate hot scones and now I have a yukky taste in my mouth :p