Radiohead are Embarrassingly Good

Richey

I'm big into other bands too but my oh my i love how they do things many other bands don't like 5 hour webcasts of themselves joking around and playing covers, music. .DJing, they've done that 3 times since the year 2000 and its always so exciting ...

they previewed a raw version of "there there" on a xmas webcast in 2000, way before it came out in the studio for hail to the thief it sounded like a modern "the bends" but ultimately changed in the studio for the better ..

if you were on ateaseweb at the time you could talk about all the excitement with other people ..good times, back then they had two albums coming out withing 2 years, Kid A then Amnesiac, not long after that they were already trying out new material that would end up on hail to the thief then in between that and in rainbows jonny and thom go and make solo albums ...

this is all post Ok Computer too, added to that they are already writing and working on new material for the next project, the next album after in rainbows ..

they are like a smiths or a pink floyd of our generation, really happy that they exist, very inspiring people as songwriters ..even their artist stanley has been around since the early days and is an eccentric mad scientist ...

And their b-sides are astonishing

they are almost too good to be true