quick quesiton.

Sure_whynot

SURGERY FOR HYPERHIDROSIS ETS - Odaban Advanced Antiperspirant

This is confusing me, This doctor has a:

* Dr. Fischel has a 100% success rate in curing palmar hyperhidrosis.
* Dr. Fischel has a 100% success rate in curing underarm sweating by adding resection of the T4 ganglia.
* Dr. Fischel has a 100% success rate in curing facial sweating.
* Dr. Fischel has a 95% success rate in curing facial blushing.
* In 70% of the cases, excessive sweating of the feet was also reduced.
* More importantly, he has a 0% recurrence rate.

with ETS?

So.... Thats like... a cure? Please explain this. Look at the link.

Cato

From what I've read there are nasty side effects. A big problem is that while it cures the HH from the chest up, your body begins to sweat in other areas. That being said, you'd think from reading these boards that nobody who gets ETS is happy. That's not true, many people are happy with the results. I'd consider it myself, but I have a fair bit of groin, butt, lower back HH already. :mad:

kingflab

SURGERY FOR HYPERHIDROSIS ETS - Odaban Advanced Antiperspirant

This is confusing me, This doctor has a:

* Dr. Fischel has a 100% success rate in curing palmar hyperhidrosis.
* Dr. Fischel has a 100% success rate in curing underarm sweating by adding resection of the T4 ganglia.
* Dr. Fischel has a 100% success rate in curing facial sweating.
* Dr. Fischel has a 95% success rate in curing facial blushing.
* In 70% of the cases, excessive sweating of the feet was also reduced.
* More importantly, he has a 0% recurrence rate.

with ETS?

So.... Thats like... a cure? Please explain this. Look at the link.

Yeah, they say that, but then you wonder how many of the patients they actually follow up on. I imagine ETS does pretty much guarantee complete removal of HH from the specific areas you want it removed from - e.g. the hands. And I also imagine the 0% recurrence rate will apply specifically to those areas, not the body in general.

Notice how there's no "Dr. Fischel has a 100% success rate in curing HH altogether" claim? You're underarms might well be 100% dry, but that’s not to say you're not going to get major compensatory sweating elsewhere

-edit- There's a little thread about Fischel here http://etsandreversals.yuku.com/reply/10379/t/Dr-Fischel-legal-matters.html#reply-10379 , not exactly damming, but it's not exactly cheery stuff either.

Last edited:

kingflab

Nah, he's just trying to get customers. Don't forget, the US medical industry (as well as others) is still consumer based system - you need to make positive advertising.

surfsider

that's bullshit. go onto sweaty-palms.com and dr. reisfeld says that sweaty feet are only cured 30% of the time and he's the leading surgeon in the U.S. These doctors don't know what there doing. When you cut a T nerve you're going to lose sweating in the hands and a lot of the upper body and get more sweating elswhere. there is no cure it just displaces the HH somewhere else.