questioning their sexuality

Anonymous

anyone else here so confused and depressed about their sexuality, because i am a guy, i have never been with a women or a guy, and i am just really confused in if i am not normal you know, i really don't know what sex and love is, so either which way i am just at a total loss in who i am and what sexuality i am. I am not sure if this is the proper forum, however, it is kinda related to SP

Anonymous

I've never had an issue with this. If a girl sits on my lap, I get an erection, if she is replaced with a guy (which doesn't happen much), I get limp real quick.

Maybe you should go to a strip club to find out whether women are your thing.

GettingThere

I should think that the sexuality question is a pretty straight forward thing. You watch television don't you?
So, you just have to ask yourself, who does it for you? Who do you fantasise about, men or women?

Remus

Staff member
maybe he has a crush on a man?

which would mean love, not everything in life is governed by your dick lads :roll:

Anonymous

i am attracted to women, but i don't know i never have gotten any signs from women, but at the same time, i don't know what to think, like i think about guys too, but i prefer women, but its really hard because i just don't know.. because i am stuck between a rock and a hard place, and i can't just stimply follow my heart because i don' t what to think or do, because nobody seems to care which way i go...

Braddles

Anonymous said:
anyone else here so confused and depressed about their sexuality, because i am a guy, i have never been with a women or a guy, and i am just really confused in if i am not normal you know, i really don't know what sex and love is, so either which way i am just at a total loss in who i am and what sexuality i am. I am not sure if this is the proper forum, however, it is kinda related to SP

:) Hi there, i'm going through a similar situaton myself. I have been openly gay for about five years, but have only come to realise now that I have a problem with social anxiety. For me this SA could be linked somehow to my sexuality as I have had problems coping with it and accepting being gay on a personal level. However, I can understand completely where u are coming from and it may not be an issue of simply whether u r gay or straight as perhaps being an issue with your self love.
write back.....cya.