Question for you all

paranoid_android

When you are thinking about the bad thinks in your life, just looking at the void, going introverted or feeling depressed, in which direction are your eyes looking at? Can you notice a pattern?
This may sound dumb questions but I would like to know your experiences, even if they are diferent.
Thanks in advance.

Scottish_Player

I was thinking about this and when i feel like you described above i would say my eyes are normaly looking ahead 50% of the time and looking down the other 50% not sure what it mean though?

Have you read somthing about this or is it just for your own knowledge?

paranoid_android

I have been reading some things but I prefer to have a stronger opinion before I say something. I'm tired of pseudo-therapies. Well, I noticed that when my eyes are looking down, it is by that time that I go introverted, position that I feel comfortable in, though. And most of the time I look slightly to the left. I just like to dig deep.
Thanks for your reply, Scottish_Player. It's better to have a reply than 1000 views.

jessnz

facing downwards and my eyes looking a little to the left
it's interesting that a couple of you have also said the left...

Butterfly

When feeling down, worried or embarrassed, I also tend to look down and slightly to the left.

Please do tell what you've read about this.

TAMPA-BAY

Straight ahead as if iam trying to look waaay into the distance. My head evens leans fowards a bit.

Does this have anything to do with that Neuro linguistic Programing That Anthony Robins and Richard Bandlers uses?