QUESTION FOR SHY LADIES

You are a

• shy lady who prefers shy men

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lonelyheart

In my neighborhood, almost all ladies (even shy girls) have aggressive, outgoing boyfriends.

I was just wondering if this phenomenon is due to the fact that most shy girls are attracted to aggressive outgoing men, or because aggressive, outgoing men are the one’s who always approach shy ladies?

Hopefully, this poll will give me and other social phobic men some insight as to why most ladies are with aggressive, outgoing men.

After making your selection, feel free to comment on why you do or do not prefer shy men. Also feel free to scrutinize my claim if you feel that most women are not with aggressive, outgoing men (I acknowledge that my view of the world is somewhat subjective).

Thank You

Maarten

It's very simple.

Its survival of the fittest and losers like us won't survive.

Natural selection wants the weaklings to die and the strong to survive so the aggressive males get al the girls and we get nothing and eventually there will only be strong and aggressive males.

The shy girls really don’t have a choice because they can only go with the aggressive males because social phobics like us can't get in contact with them.

So we either get over our SA and become strong males or we die out.

Best regards,

Maarten

NYOrdeal

Im an outgoing guy but i have General Anxiety.
It just depends on how you look and how you act.
Just act confident fellas.

testobot

NYOrdeal said:
Im an outgoing guy but i have General Anxiety.
It just depends on how you look and how you act.
Just act confident fellas.

Wha? wow, easy as that. ok, so why do you have GA? just don't be anxious, ok ;)

sometimes social anxiety can be so overwhelming that we can't pretend.

TAMPA-BAY

?

Shy males dont ask out many girls and the shy girl certinly are not going to ask the shy guy out. So thats why we sometimes see shy girls with outgoing boyfriends.

If us shy guys would just start doing more asking; we would be shocked to see that we can compete and sometimes surpass the louds mouths males.

Also lets not forget that the shy males dont go around displaying and advertising their girls friends. They are probaly some place quiet.

We just tend to notice the agressive males that are advertising to the world that they have a trophy. I used the word trophy for a reason by the way. Can anyone guess why?

lia

I wouldn't want a boyfriend that's "agressive and outgoing" because I'm not agressive nor outgoing.

We're all just too quiet/shy/nervous/etc to actually talk to one another

TAMPA-BAY

?

I argee with the previous post.

I am alwayse attracted to the shy type and they are also attracted to me but we can never seem to hook up cause since we are both shy no ones evers makes a move.

Quixote

Maarten said:
It's very simple.

Its survival of the fittest and losers like us won't survive.

Natural selection wants the weaklings to die and the strong to survive so the aggressive males get al the girls and we get nothing and eventually there will only be strong and aggressive males.

It's not as simple as that.. if things worked that way, the DNA peculiarities (if there are any at all) that lead some people to be shy would have disappeared long ago. Evolutionary forces are at work since a few million years after all, yet we are all here.

If I were to attempt an explanation I would say a reason might be that "shy girls" have, on average, better chances to have children than those who are extremely outgoing. I'm not saying things are actually so, but that would compensate for the fact that the reverse is true for guys, and explain the persistence of shy individuals in the human race.

Another explanation might be that before modern times "insecure" people had less chances of dying prematurely out of engaging in potentially rewarding but risky activities such as war or hunting or whatever. That would compensate for their lower performance in other fields.

These are just examples of course, but they I think they show how the popular "survival of the most bastard" interpretation of evolutionary theory is not necessarily correct.. :)