question for idrostar user

ultrafrost

hey, i did my iontophoresis therapy for about 1 year. but I havn't got any good result. Although I tried different methods and schedule, I have never experienced one day that my hands didn't sweat.

recently, I restart my treatment and use the method suggested by 'domadi', another member on this forum. but his device is idrostar, he recommended to set 25-30mA current intensity.

is the 25-30mA value a real time current intensity or just a setting?

My device is idromed 4 PS, I could only achieve 17mA even I turn the knob to max power.

HH

I've got a idromed 4 GS and I'm sure it goes over 17mA-I use it on 8-10mA. 25-30mA seems very high, I couldn't put up with that. Isn't the PS less intense machine though?

domadi

17mA is ok too. Make sure you have vaseline to cover up all cuts and abrasions to minimize pain. l

Water depth is important. I've found that water covering just above the nails (nails should be submerged) so that the top of your hands are not in water works best. The reason is that you actually want to sweat through top of your hands (when it sweats from there, usually means i'm not sweating in my palms.)

klamm76

I use Idrostar.

And in the beginning,I took as high mA that i could,20,23 mA.I did that because I belived that the higher mA I took,the better result.I was wrong,for my experience.

But I now use 10-13 mA,and that is working much better for me:)

For me overdoing it was wrong,I also think that you should not take it every day if you do that?
But maybe every second day until it works.10-20 times,and then take 1 or 2 treatments after that in a week?

This has worked for me !

Another thing that I have heard about,but not experiensed myself.
Is that som say/claims that the water can be to hard or soft.The ph level on the water is wrong.

1 short storie about that! I was reading someplace loong time ago.

That guy said that he used ionto,dont remember which device,but it didnt work for him.Had no positive results.But one day he moved to another city,and he tried again the ionto,and it was working.He got his results.

I cant say/claim that the water was the reason that it suddenly worked.But it a good theori,so I would just mention it to you at least.

Maybe you could try some water from the shop/supermarked and try that out?

TNX