question about meds

romeno82

hi,

i´have a few questions about meds:

do meds really heal (over months or years) sp, or is it just that they suppress symptoms? does the symptoms come back when you come off meds (even after months)?

if not heal, at least noticiable bettering of your SP?

for what doctor have i go with my SP? psichiatrist, home doctor, at a hospital?

thanx alot

rado31

only meds that helped me concerning sp are clonazepam and bromazepan. however, they mask symptoms only.
Concerning anti-depressants nothing really is sp helpful

shrnwarks

Just go to your local GP and he will help you or refer you to a psychiatrist (thats what happened to me) I do think that drugs do help over time...my SP is no where near as bad as it used to be. Good luck :D

romeno82

i got 4 days ago a natural remedy called "mindsoothe" for depression, anxiety, and i can tell you it works great. better sleep, sharp mind, better controlling of my anxiety, better mood. negative:its expensive (for me). 27$ 60 capsules/15 days. you should take them for 6 months.

i have a question: i would like to try kava kava togheter with mindsoothe. is it save? does somebody know?

SocialRetahd

rado31 said:
Human beings are making me insecure

very funny.

You still have to do the work to get over social phobia. Medications just give you a boost. Just like a body builder might take testosterone to help him workout, but if he just takes the testosterone without working out, than he won't get any bigger.