Public Humiliation!!!!

BornAgain

scatmantom said:
Hey every1, had a bad experience tonight just thought I'd share it with everybody :lol:

Was out in town for a mates birthday, and we all decided to wear cowboy hats for a laugh. Ths drew alot of attention to our group, and at one point this group of girls came over to us. One of them grabbed my hand and dragged me off into the practically empty dance floor (this was early in the night) and she swapped my hat for her bunny ears. Now this is funny and id laugh if it was 1 of my mates in that situation, but as it was me i got totally embarrarsed and wanted to get away. Every1 in the whole bar was looking at us and laughing, and it was just a bit of fun so i didnt mind. But then the DJ saw and started shouting stuff like "get his boxers". :oops: :oops: I was just so embarrased i went back over to my mates after all those girls took a photo and altho i did find it funny, i felt terrible and still feel dodgey now. I am realy uncomfortable around girls, and i dont think an experience like that is going to do me any favours.

Just wanted to get that off my chest.

damn dude, how old are you? If a chick wanted to take my pants off, I would probably do the same to hers, or her shirt at least! I don't know, but if that was me in that situation, I would've enjoyed it.........

sorry you had to go trough that though.

plainsofserenity

Do I dare say that if the gender roles were reversed - (girls out for a fun night decide to wear bunny ear. Some guy pulls her to the dance floor. Though embarrased she sees the humour in it until until it becomes humilitating when the guy is encouraged to rip of her panties) - that it wouldn't seem as funny and the concern would be viewed as legitimate.

charlieHungerford

Without trying to be funny about this, why should this be humiliation or anything to cringe about? I mean does it make you stupid, a bad person, ugly, weird, not good enough? Would anyone think bad of you for this and even if they did what does it matter?

Also everyone was probably half cut or ended up drunk anyway and won't remember you or what happened.

I don't mean to write that to be mean or anything, but just to the fact we often seen to see things as hurtful or humiliating when infact they mean nothing.

spct

i agree with Charlie

although i'm sure you felt felt embarrassed/anxious, it doesn't sound like you did anything at all to embarrass yourself, especially given the drunken environment, so you shouldn't feel bad or anything

i know how you feel though, i'd've probably felt the same way in truth

just chalk it up as experience like you said